Saturday, May 28 - Memorial Day Weekend!
NEW PLACE: 200 West Ridge Rd., Rochester, NY at Eastman Business Park
...also known as Kodak Theater-on-the-Ridge! We are NOT at the Barnard Fireman's Field for 2016.
Bring the Whole Family
- Club presentations, all day! See a Spark Gap transmitter and telegraph sounder, tour a World Class Rover (mobile ham radio station) and more!
- The Exploratorium (indoors) is geared to kids in grades K through 5. Let them build working circuits, experiment with FRS radios or build a tower! See the tab titled "Inside Activities" for more information.
- Stay at the (pet friendly) Hampton Inn (see sidebar), where others can sleep in, enjoy a hot breakfast, shopping at one of the many area malls or a swim in the pool.
- RARA's sister clubs will be here to "Tent and Present" on a wide variety of interests in a specially reserved area of the Flea Market! See the "Other Clubs" tab at the top.
- Both General parking (no selling or tenting) and Flea Market parking gates open at 6:00 AM
- Paved parking means no mud to deal with no tent stakes allowed
- FREE General parking (no selling or tenting)
- $5 per person Flea Market admission (but FREE to RARA members (JOIN) and anyone under 18)
- $5 per space Outdoor Flea Market parking (approx 12x16'). Parking in the next sequential space.
- $40 per space, Indoors. (approx 10x8'). Reserved, electricity, 6' table, chair and Friday setup.
- FREE Prize ticket with all flea market admissions, over 18 years of age
- FREE VE License Examinations
- FREE ARRL Awards QSL Card Checking
- FREE Electronic Equipment Recycling
- Talk-in on WR2AHL 145.11 PL110.9 and guide-in on 107.5 FM